- Vincent: And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
- Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
- Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
- Jules: What do they call it?
- Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese".
- Jules: "Royale with Cheese".
- Vincent: That's right.
- Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?
- Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac".
- You know, there's a million fine-looking women in the world, but they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of them just cheat on you.
- (Silent Bob, Clerks)
- Fry: Since when is the Internet about robbing people of their privacy?
- Bender: August 6th, 1991